Travelling

Hi, it's  Loic. I think homeschool is great, but I still like North Seattle French School more!😕
Doing math

Tracing our route on the map of Tanzania

We start in the morning and finish before lunch. Basically, we have early dismissal every day!  We work on math (I think I probably have more math books than you do!),  reading, writing (like what I'm doing right now), and a lot of research projects, like THIS ONE:

LOIC'S SEAWEED CENTER PRESENTATION

(note to teachers: please put the video on the projector!)



Right now we are in Matema. To get here we needed to take 2 buses. There was a lot of grabbing. It was hot, we were squeezed! My mom bought some bananas out the window of the bus!  It's not organized like it is in Seattle - everyone is all squeezed together and you might end up with someone's loaf of bread on your lap. There was a man who was asking my mom about busses in Seattle. I was bored but it was okay. I was glad when we finally arrived!





To experience a bus ride in Tanzania, CLICK HERE



Next, we are going to take a car and go see wild animals. Do you know what the word for this is?

Bye!

Comments

  1. Bus rides = traveler of the world. School sounds like fun!? Cool observations. What's the word for wild animals?!
    Thanks Loic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super, super Loic bravo au film director ( metteur en scene ) and commentator(recitant) and to the film editor( monteuse).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Loïc,
    Ta présentation était cool ! (Emeline)
    J'adore la présentation. (Sami)
    La Tanzanie est juste au-dessous du Kenya, et je suis allée au Kenya au mois de décembre ! (Tatyana)
    J'aime la présentation (Loïc)
    Comment tu sais tout ça sur les savons de seaweed ? (Olivia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAR LOIC,
    I FELT I ALSO IN THE TANZANIA BUS.
    ARE THERE SOME TEA ESTATES?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAR LOIC,
    I FELT I ALSO IN THE TANZANIA BUS.
    ARE THERE SOME TEA ESTATES?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Lanka videos!